Water management has always been complex and expensive. It has always been difficult to plan new water supply networks or effectively control existing ones without making further capital investments. Nonetheless all these situations have come to an end.
BGEO along with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, have developed GISWATER, the first open source software specifically designed for water supply and water management. This free software connects different IT solutions and pre-existent databases allowing you to setup a high performance management system.
- 100% open source technology
- Simple software that takes advantage of existing resources
- Works with all Windows systems
- Guaranteed connection with any GIS system of your choice
- Compatible with EPA SWMM, EPANET, HEC-RAS…
- Compatible with ERP management software
- PostgreSQL based programing
- Development community supported by the UPC
- Technology working on cloud or desktop
- Data available in real time and geo-located
- Analysis of urban water supply networks and sewerage
- Prediction of future scenarios in the integrated water cycle
- Capability to anticipate extreme weather events
- Integrated risk management
- Resource planning optimization
- Committed to open source and open data technology
- No ties or fees for licenses or new versions
- Consulting and training services by BGEO
Real prospects of the Giswater solution of BGEO:
- Efficiently manage a water supply network of any size without abandoning existing software. Multiply controls and alerts; analyze the state of the circuits; plan future investments; generate future scenarios. Link forecasting software to anticipate extreme events or optimize the services; link business management software to improve billing and user service.
- Work on a map that shows you a complete status of the network and detects weakened points. Obtain real-time data and locating a photo, in the exact corresponding location on the map to achieve a correct interpretation of the results.
Cross all possible data to optimize resources and maximize benefits. All this with a small investment based on the implementation of this tool and adjusted to your needs, without any expenses on use licenses like traditional proprietary software.
If you want to save technological resources and at the same time increase the quality of your water supply service, contact BGEO.
We will schedule a meeting and commit ourselves to show you a tool that is 100% open source and it would allow you to be more agile, efficient, productive and transparent.